To find the confidence you need to survive cancer and major heart issues, to die seven times in the process, came the next phase in my life and that was to share my journey in a podcast, blog, and/or video series.
Cancer to Confidence is that journey.Douglas Fremlin
A 13-Episode series – Cancer to Confidence
Join me Monday, 11 June 2020.
Going through chemotherapy I ended up in ICU twice. On both occasions, according to the doctors, I died twice and in theory, should not have survived chemotherapy at all because of age and the regimen I went through by choice, HyperCVAD. After nine years, an issue created during chemotherapy that ruptured a main artery, nine years later it almost killed me three times in heart attacks in one day. But I survived!
I am 64 years old, and a Certified Wholistic Health Coach who has had the opportunity to challenge the system with an idea that through healthy living and proper nutrition, the human body could do more than we were led to believe.
This 13 series conversation was to help you the reader. To be able to give you the opportunity to look at health from a different perspective, from a healthy perspective, and live a healthier life than we were led to believe.
I survived with a smile, and this gave me that very reason to share with you how.
To share what drove me to challenge myself, more importantly, the system. This has been my lifetime journey.Douglas Fremlin
Cancer to Confidence is about my journey through cancer, and major heart issues that eventuated from chemotherapy. The steps I took to survive life itself was grounded on knowledge. Knowledge that I could survive because I had the right people to seek advice on a global scale. Their knowledge, and what I had learnt along the way in life with regards to diet and nutrition I now know was what kept me alive, and very healthy.
This is for you if;
- You are suffering or have suffered with cancer, or someone close you to has,
- You have suffered with major heart disease, or someone close to you,
- You have a concern, major or minor, about your health
Then this is definitely for you.
If you want to add another 10, 15, 25 very healthy years to your life!
This really is for you.
Something to think about!
- If you knew there was a way to share with as many as you could, show them what good health truly is all about and how easy it is, wouldn’t you want to tell them as well if they needed that help?
- You could help someone else with their health, possibly save their life, you’d want to share that also, wouldn’t you?
- Wouldn’t you want them to know that there are options to better health and a better life. Wouldn’t you share that with them?
- What if that knowledge could help someone close to you, a friend, a neighbour, wouldn’t you want to share it?
Join me as we venture into Cancer to Confidence